Kristen Nagle is a Registered Nurse (RN) working in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). She "fell down the rabbit hole of holistic health" after having her first son, enrolled at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and became a Registered Holistic Nutritionist.
She cofounded Sweaty Successful Moms to "help the busy mom who wants to do it all gain confidence, energy and time."
- Eco-nutrition and why you're not getting everything your body needs from the food you eat
- How to pick quality supplements (see details below)
- The 80/20 rule for practicing good nutritional habits
- Tips and resources for busy mom's trying to do it all
- Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness by Dr. Thomas Cowan
- The End of Food by Paul Roberts
Kristen's advice on picking supplements:
There are 4 companies that follow pharmaceutical grade testing and that meet the nutritional needs of the cell for optimal nutrition.
- USANA - Canada, Mexico, Columbia and USA
- Blueberry Health Sciences - USA
- Douglas Laboratories - USA and Canada (now unfortunately owned by Nestle, so not sure if their guidelines have changed)
- TrueStar Health - Canada and the USA
All information can be found in a 3rd party research company called NutriSearch by Lyle MacWilliam, BSc, MSc, FP . NutriSearch studies over 1500 supplements across North America.