Erin Kenney is a registered dietitian, nutritionist and the founder of Nutrition Rewired. She earned her Bachelors of Science in Nutrition at the University of New Hampshire, Masters in Nutrition Science at Framingham State University, and completed a dietetic internship through Simmons University in Boston.
She has worked with a range of clients from adolescents to seniors in many different environments, including sports performance clinics, high-end recovery and rehab facilities, long-term care facilities, severe trauma and burn units, medical weight loss clinics, and Fortune 100 companies.
She sits on the board of the Massachusetts Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and is an active member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- The experience of a lifetime climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro
- The homemade video got her into the program of her dreams
- Challenges growing up with a father with mental illness
- How a passion for customized wellness plans started from an encounter with a little old man in the produce section
- The many uses and benefits of Cannabidiol (CBD) oil