Ellie Adair just finished her 1st year as a naturopathic medical student at the prestigious Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington. She was raised in North Dakota to love the outdoors and from a young age her parents taught the importance of nutrition and sparked her passion for traveling.
Follow Ellie's story on Instagram at: @tasteofmed
- 1:58 - Building and refinishing furniture
- 3:38 - 1st year in medical school
- 8:20 - How a busy med student makes time for the things she loves
- 12:57 - Pushing through hard times
- 15:11 - What has been different than her expectations of medical school?
- 18:03 - Advice to someone starting medical school
- 19:44 - A journey to Tanzania
- 24:23 - Journey with nutrition
- 27:27 - Naturopath (ND) vs Medical Doctor (MD) vs Osteopath (DO)
- 32:10 - Lobbying with the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- 38:42 - Prescription for healthy lifestyle
- 41:14 - What are whole foods?
- 43:43 - A vision for the dream clinic of the future